A Leading Authority with a Commitment to Ethics
MyAnnuityGuy.com is a privately owned website published by IQ Wealth Management, an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. Owner and founder Steve Jurich is a Kiplinger contributor, an Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, and a Certified Annuity Specialist® who has been counseling retirees since 1994.
Mr. Jurich is a popular radio host and author of the Amazon Best Selling retirement book “Smart is the New Rich.” Steve is considered a leading authority on all forms of annuities, including immediate annuities and fixed index annuities (often referred to as “hybrid” or “new generation”).
The company specializes in helping financially successful people who:
- Are retired or nearing retirement
- Live in/around Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert and Glendale, Arizona
- Have $250,000-$3M in investable assets, including 401(k), 403(b), 457 or IRA
- Want to reduce risk and fees in their investments, while locking in a permanent income they can’t outlive
- Want to grow their money, with less overall risk
- Prefer working with a low-key, practiced advisor who is an expert in IRA rollovers
In founding MyAnnuityGuy.com, Steve’s mission was — and still is — to help retirees achieve their financial and lifestyle goals with less complication and risk. The company’s many satisfied clients include retired engineers, teachers, managers, technicians, and business owners who want to:
- Secure their retirement nest eggs and growing their income
- Provide guaranteed income for life, without annuitizing and losing control
- Protect their heirs
- Maintain liquid access to their money
- Decrease the amount of taxes they pay, wherever and whenever possible
- Lower the overall cost
Additionally, Mr. Jurich has built his practice around the following three core principles:
- Honesty: No over-the-top sale pitches … just the facts. Period.
- Transparency: No hidden fees. No fine print without clear and easy to understand explanations. No mumbo-jumbo.
- Integrity: The company’s fiduciary duty is to their clients, not to a bank manager or a broker dealer.
Mr. Jurich uses a unique process to monitor over 1,200 annuities, giving his clients a critical advantage not found with most agents. Because there can be as much as a 20% difference in payouts among the top carriers, clients may realize a difference of thousands of dollars of income annually — potentially hundreds of thousands over time.
As a leader in the field, the company keeps watch on emerging industry trends, and maintains an educational library from trusted sources such as The Wharton School of Business, MIT, Mass Mutual, and Ernst and Young. More important, the company maintains relationships with the nation’s leading insurers and will only work with respected insurance companies that have achieved more than 100 years of financial strength and stability.
As the editor-in-chief of MyAnnuityGuy.com, and host of MASTERING MONEY on Money Radio, Mr. Jurich also generously — and openly — educates his followers on the types of annuity options available; the pros and cons of each; and how to ensure that his clients are choosing the right annuity for their age, risk tolerance and planning goals.
Steve's comments have been seen in Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg, Kiplinger, and TheStreet.com.
What people are saying about "Smart is the New Rich"
an Amazon best seller in three categories
– Must read
I'm a Certified Financial Adviser, and if I didn't run my own company I would join this guy’s. Seriously, it's a must-read in today's new financial reality. In fact … I'm handing these books out to many of my clients for free, it's THAT important! Thanks, Steve, I hope to meet you in person one of these days.
Yuerg Eichmann | March 17, 2016
– Must read for retirement planning
“Smart Is the New Rich” is a great overview of the many facets of retirement planning. It has changed my thinking about how much capital I have versus how much income I will have in retirement. The book provides easy-to-understand, side-by-side comparisons of risks and growth of hypothetical investments in Hybrid Fixed Indexed Annuities and the securities market. A good read and great reference for retirement planning for all age groups!
William Thomas | March 17, 2016
– Straight talk about retirement strategies
The SMART thing to do is buy this book, read it, tell your friends and keep it handy for future reference. It is an easy read, interesting, clearly written and full of valuable information. “Smart Is the New Rich” gives a practical, no-nonsense approach to the “de-accumulation phase” of investing and is helping me sort out my retirement plan. Of particular interest is the clarification of the strengths and weaknesses of the various types of annuities. Although the charts and graphs are a bit small in the book, the Kindle version allows expansion of the text and is therefore easy to read. If you are nearing retirement and seeking a reliable and sustainable income for a lifetime, I highly recommend you read this book!!!
Carol | March 17, 2016
– Straight talk about retirement strategies
"After looking into annuities, and getting very confused by all the sales lingo, this book was a refreshing change. I appreciated its clear definitions of the different kinds of annuities, their pluses and downsides, and under which circumstances one may work well while another would flop. No hard-sells, no marketing jargon, just good information. Wish the rest of the annuity industry would take notes."
AnglophileLV | December 2, 2014
– Must read for retirement planning
"Smart Is The New Rich" is a great overview of the many facets of retirement planning. It has changed my thinking about how much capital I have versus how much income I will have in retirement. The book provides easy to understand, side by side comparisons of risks and growth of hypothetical investments in Hybrid Fixed Indexed Annuities and the securities market. A good read and great reference for retirement planning for all age groups!"
William Thomason | September 19, 2013
"Educational for people who want to know about annuities. Clears up a lot of miss information. Written clearly and easy to read. Definitely worth while reading."
Leonard Geissenberger | December 13, 2014
Maximizing Your Income, Minimizing Your Risk and Fees: We call it doing our job.
Here’s what you can expect when you meet with us in our office:
- Step 1: You’ll talk. We’ll listen. In addition to learning more about your priorities, we’ll also ask you to share your personal, financial and lifestyle goals, as well as your biggest concerns about your retirement income.
- Step 2: You’ll learn everything you need to know about annuities. We’ll educate you on the types of annuities available, how each works and much more. We’ll also answer all of your questions in easy-to-understand language and without the usual “industry-speak.”
- Step 3: We’ll create an annuity strategy that is adapted to your specific needs. Our objective is to provide you with the highest returns possible, while reducing your risk and costs.
- Step 4: You decide.
You’ve got an important decision to make. So, please get to know us. Put our ideas to work … and see if we’re not everything we promise to be. It will be one of the best financial decisions you’ve ever made.
Our many clients include teachers, engineers, business owners, health care professionals, managers, attorneys, accountants, technicians, pilots and more. We have helped employees of companies like Boeing, Honeywell, Intel, Banner Health and government employees of the city of Phoenix, Maricopa County, numerous school systems and the state of Arizona.
If you’re ready to make the move from “just curious” to finding out how other professionals in your position are transforming their financial lives — from “hope so” to “know-so,” come and chat with us.
And remember, there’s absolutely no cost or commitment on your part …
When you’re ready for the next step, we’re here for you.
We’ll be happy to answer all of your questions and help you schedule your free no-obligation, no-cost personal consultation.
Call (480) 902-3333, or click HERE to schedule.